Content Creator Rules and Guidelines – Studio Thunderhorse
At Studio Thunderhorse, we love that members of our amazing community are so passionate about the work we do and the games we create. To make sure we’re all on the same page when it comes to creating content around any of our games, we’ve put together a few short guidelines to ensure everything is fair and respectful to all when using screenshots, gameplay and audio content.
- We welcome you to create, upload and livestream content from any of our games through live streaming services, blogs, podcasts and any other means. Monetization of our content for commercial purposes and for a fee of any kind is not permitted.
- Prior to any of our games’ release dates, you may only use content from our games which has been officially released to the public unless given specific written permission from Studio Thunderhorse. Please do not post spoilers which can ruin the experience for other players.
- Game soundtracks may not be posted or distributed separately from game footage unless fully credited.
- We will always encourage the creation of your own original content, but please avoid misinforming viewers, and/or making comments which could be considered harmful or misleading.
- You are not permitted to state/imply that any content you create is officially endorsed, affiliated or approved by Studio Thunderhorse.
Please refer to the above guidelines before using our games in your content. If you want to ask us a question before posting your content, please contact us.
Thank you! ♥